Welcome to FIF EVENT PAGE
From 2017 onwards we will be announcing new activities as follows:
FIF committee members
Past events- 2017
• 04/02 Winter sports at Hammarskog Saturday
• 10/11 The Latern Walk in Håga Valley
• 25/09 A Guided Tour at Skansen in Stockholm on Sunday
• 22/5 “On Linnaeau´s trail”, walk in the foot steps of Carl von Linné (Lurbo-Hågadalen)
• 28/5 Guided tour in Upplandsmuseet
• July Summer picknic (Lyssnarängen)
9 th April Easter decoarations
6 th Dec Christmas party at Vaksala school.
11 th Oct FIF celebrated its 50th anniversary at Stabby gård
July: Picnic in Lyssnaängen (cancelled because of bad weather)
22nd May: “On Linnaeau´s trail”, walk in the foot steps of Carl von Linné
10th May: Potluck party
28 March: Making easter decorations and sweets in an old Swedish cottage/home.
Jan Visit to Gamla Uppsala (cancelled)
Past events for 2014
06 Dec Christmas party at Linnea School
22 Feb: Ice skating in lake Fjällnora
26 Feb: Annual Board meeting
23 March: Visit Bror Hjorts Museum.
20 April: Potluck party i Stabby Prästgård.
5 Maj: Gökotta (DAWN PICNIC TO HEAR FIRST BIRDSONGS) together with Bondkyrko Hembygdsförening
22 May: Hiking on Linnaeus trail
15 June: Kafferep at Kerstin and Erik and visited Engagement hill with Sanskrit text
07 Sept: Visit to Forsmark
05 October: An afternoon with Ingmar Bergman
26 October: Backstage Carolina Rediviva guided tour
07 Dec: Traditional Christmas Party 15 Dec Walmstedska gården